Arch Shelter Construction Teams and/or Supervisors across Australia
Mining and Construction
Splash Arch Shade Structures make excellent shade and sheds for mining sites, and are a cost and time saving solution for most Mining and Earthmoving industries, which is why you'll find them on most Australian Mining sites, including the high wind regions of the Tropical North.
Splash has provided structures in other countries too, including New Caledonia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Fixed or Portable Sheds, Roofs and Shelters
Fabric Shelters are the perfect weather protection solution for Mines and Mining Sites.
Fabric Sheds block out 85%-100% of the sun, have low radiant heat and have been described as "like being under a shady large tree", which is why they have become a popular solution for the mining industry for the storage of equipment and consumables; protection of bulk dumps of materials; workshops and staff amenities.
Benefits to the Mining Industry
- Low cost of shipment and assembly
- Smaller Units Simple to construct no need for building license
- Gentlemen Construction Teams available if required
- Wide range of sizes 6M to 36M Wide
- Can be Custom manufactured to your requirements
- Optional footings to beams, walls and posts available upon request
- Low radiant heating protects everything beneath the canopies
- Standard units handle winds up to 152kph 41mps).
- Higher wind ratings up 316 kph available by quote.
- A variety of aesthetic colours
- Long or short canopy wing flaps for containers
- Total sun block out available by quote
- Australian Fabrics used for Tensioned Membranes
Fabric Sheds also make great permanent or temporary workshops, storage sheds or to protect workers and their equipment from the elements.
Container Shelters are very popular with the mining industry for shade between containers or to cover other portable buildings.
Images of Shelters that Splash has marketed or installed since 2005
Visit our Arch Shelter Types and Sizes page view sizes available and go to our Get Quote page to request a price listing of standard shelters.